Industrial Automatisation Specialist
CIMSoft Corp - AVEVA Select Canada East, is looking for a rigorous, autonomous and curious individual to join our technical support team.
CIMSoft Corp is the exclusive partner for the AVEVA software suite in Eastern Canada. We are at the forefront of the fast-growing industrial software market. We often get to see and participate in new concepts, long before the rest of the world. It's a stimulating and fun place to work.
See AVEVA in action: https://youtu.be/OMfTGnn7cM8
We are expanding rapidly and need a technical support specialist for our customers in Quebec and the Maritimes. Ensure that customers use industrial software solutions appropriately and preferably optimally.
What will your role be like at CIMSoft Corp.?
- Be part of the CIMSoft Corp team awarded Best Distributor, Best "Flex" Offer and Best Growth Partner for 2022 by AVEVA.
- Work as part of a technical support group to provide Level 1 assistance via phone, email or remote connections to customers of AVEVA software solutions.
- Provide formal or informal product training, online, in-house or on-site, and application consulting to users of software solutions offered by CIMSoft Corp.
- Help account managers within the company to create demos and demonstrate to customers more technically advanced features of the solutions we offer.
- Ensure that all support cases are researched, diagnosed, troubleshot, resolved and properly documented in the CRM.
- Achieve individual and group performance objectives related to technical support and customer training.
Onboarding for your success
- For more complex cases, you benefit from AVEVA's Level 2 support and our experienced team.
- We have a comprehensive bank of training courses on our suppliers' solutions, enabling you to achieve and maintain the level of certification required for the software solutions we provide. This includes CTP (Certified Training Provider) and CSP (Certified Support Provider) certifications.
- Our comprehensive knowledge database, comprising thousands of resolved support cases, will give you the information you need at your fingertips to meet the needs of our customers.
What is expected of you
- Bilingual (French and English), with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be autonomous and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand and articulate customer requests.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to customer sites or technical conferences.
- Have good technical knowledge with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and be able to show initiative in solving problems.
- Knowledge of Windows Server and Workstation operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, MS Teams, SQL Server.
- Minimum 2 years college education or equivalent experience.
- Experience or basic understanding of automation with HMI or SCADA. Experience with AVEVA software and systems would of course be an asset.
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V).
- Knowledge of PLC programming and communication protocols.
Benefits and advantages :
- Full health, dental and vision benefits for all employees after three (3) months.
- A unique opportunity to develop and use your talents.
- Highly competitive compensation based on your profile.
- Mileage reimbursed for business travel.
- An expanding market full of opportunities.
CIMSoft Corp welcomes everyone and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Supplemental pay types: