Do You Know SherWeb?
SherWeb is a world leader in the cloud computing industry. Our multidisciplinary team has more than 650 seasoned professionals from many backgrounds. For the last 20 years, we have taken advantage of the most innovative technologies in IT and we have excelled. SherWeb is expanding and has tens of thousands of clients in more than 100 countries. We’re always looking for the best talent. Give us the opportunity to discover your passion!
The Challenge: User Interface (UI) Designer
Based in our Sherbrooke office in the Product Management team, you are responsible for creating amazing user experiences. You have an eye for clean and artful design and possess superior UI skills. You are able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management to define and implement innovative images and product experiences.
- Perform all stages of graphic design, from conception to delivery to engineering.
- Present original ideas to simplify and facilitate complex designs.
- Create mockups, storyboards, user flows and site maps to communicate ideas effectively about interaction and design.
- Demonstrate and explain key designs, deliverables and milestones to your colleagues and management stakeholders.
- Specialized graduate diploma in Software Ergonomics (D.E.S.S.), training in human-system interactions or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in user experience design.
- Proven UI experience and excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
You possess the following skills:
- You show humility and respect.
- You like to complete your tasks on time.
- You are honest with yourself and others.
- You think big, act quickly and find solutions.
- Bilingual; English and French.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive wage
- Flexible hours
- Beneficial group insurance plan
- Stimulating and enjoyable work environment
… And much more: use of the latest technologies, ongoing training, employee assistance program (EAP), retirement savings plan, employee referral program, monthly team activities, discounts at a fitness center, etc.
Entry date: as soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!