In this position, you will provide subject matter expertise and technical support to our various clients ranging from banking to law enforcement. You will work as part of a team of individuals dedicated to providing the following services:
- Network security architecture planning;
- Operational Security Support;
- Security incident management;
- Post-compromise investigations;
- Security Information and Event Management
- IT infrastructure documentation;
- Change management / implementation
In this position, the selected candidate will have customer-facing responsibilities and will need to be experienced in the fulfillment and delivery of IT solutions.
Knowledge of concepts and sensitivity to IS/IT security are critical but detailed knowledge of network security software and appliances is not mandatory. The hired resource will be trained in the specifics of IS/IT network security but will have to leverage his telecommunications and networking experience in order to do so.
- Provide security subject matter expertise to clients in proactive analysis or in incident response scenarios
- Provide technical consulting services to the clients on the network security controls required for the development of enhancements and the implementation of new and/or ongoing business systems;
- Deploy, maintain and upgrade IT security hardware software (firewalls, IPS, VPN, vulnerability management, etc.);
- Assist in the development and upgrades of a secure network solution architecture and project plans; Customer interaction and presentation
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or college degree of computer science, computer engineering or other relevant degree;
- 3 years of relevant experience in telecommunications, networking or systems integration consulting;
- Experience networking and telecommunications integration, design and architecture;
- Experience in the fulfillment and delivery of proposed solutions;
Due to the nature of services we provide and our clients, we conduct strict criminal, financial and reputational background checks. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada and have (or be able to obtain) Government of Canada Level II (SECRET) clearance.
The following personal abilities are favored at GoSecure:
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Ability to think of problems and operational activities beyond technical scope, envisioning general business and political ramifications;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks concurrently;
- Adaptable to diverse environments;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English and French are mandatory;
- Energetic and positive with a “can do” attitude.
GoSecure has a policy in place to support Canadian Forces reservists.
GoSecure has a strong continuing education policy for its employees, ensuring our personnel achieves graduate level degrees within a few years of hire.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Founded in 2002, GoSecure is focused on managing risks inherent to information management systems through its highly specialized Ethical Hacking and IT Security Infrastructure Co-Management services.
Throughout its years in business, our firm of sixty dedicated engineers and analysts has distinguished itself by the depth of its technical knowledge, model ethics, and the overall professionalism demonstrated by its members. GoSecure combines the best technology through its partnerships and its unique know-how regarding security trends, threats and solutions to meet the needs of its most demanding customers.