With our ever growing business market, FIC Consulting Group is currently looking for a Technology Architect (BPMS).
You want to develop your skills and are looking for challenges in your domain of expertise? You want to work for an enterprise recognized in the consulting field for over 20 years? You are looking for an employer whose entrenched values are client satisfaction, flexibility and openness?
If you are interested in a career in consulting services and in being part of a company in constant evolution, do not miss this opportunity and join our team !
Your main responsibilities:
• Review current IBM BPM infrastructure and align with target architecture for the project
• Define architecture and design guiding principles for IBM BPM usage
• Identify key success factor for BPMS adoption, including targeted use cases
• Define norms, standards and naming conventions for IBM BPM development artefacts
• Define BPMN usage and best practices
• Define BPM quality metrics
• Design & develop frameworks and accelerators for IBM BPM developer
• Design & develop integration patterns for target BPMS uses cases
• Define security model (AAA) to ensure integrity and confidentiality of BPM workflow
• Align IBM BPM platform with our current Dev-Ops tool chain for Continuous integration/Continuous Deployment/Continuous Testing
• Define estimate model for IBM BPM development
• Define governance model for BPM, including RACI for all groups
• Participate in PoC/PoT to evaluate IBM BPM solution in the context of SOA
• Proven experience working with BPMS practice (center of excellence) using in with IBM BPM
• Strong experience in with IBM BPM architecture, design and development design (min 5 years).
• Strong experience in designing BPMN, XSD/JSON and web-service/API using SOAP/REST (min 5 years).
• Strong experience with communication protocols: HTTP, JMS, MQ (min 5 years).
• Experience with Dev-Ops tool chain (BitBucket, Jenkins, artifactory)
• Experience with testing practices, frameworks and tools for IBM BPM.
• Ability to produce detailed technical documents
• Ability to verbalize and communicate solution to all stockholders
• Team-oriented, with focus on collaboration with an open mindset
• Experience with IBM integration bus (IIB) and IBM MQ
• Experience with EAI/ESB solutions and related architectural concepts
• Experience with IBM Datapower for Web-Services & API deployment
• Experience with SOA design and Canonical data model.
• Experience WS-* Standard and specifications
• Experience with SAML, OAUTH
• Experience with Jenkins and DevOps concept (CI/CD)
• Experience in Development Practices and proven methodologies (Agile, Iterative, Waterfall).
• Experience with Jira and Confluence .
This consulting contract of 3 months is to begin in the coming days, send us your application as soon as possible!
Please feel free to forward this job opportunity to your contacts or friends who are looking for new challenges. You would then be eligible for our generous referral program!
Expertise: Technology Architect, BPMS, IBM BPM.