(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As Windows IT Infrastructure Advisor, you will configure, manage, maintain and develop the services supported on all of the organization’s Windows servers.You will serve as an advisor and coach for a dedicated clientele and for partners who are completing important projects related to incident prevention, patches, changes to the IT infrastructure, rollouts and post-rollout tasks. You will propose solutions for improving or optimizing standards, policies and programs. The nature of the files and projects will require in-depth expertise in your field of activity. You will develop recommendations, solutions and action plans in line with the organization’s orientations and objectives. You will help the team to solve complex problems. This will require close analysis and an in-depth understanding of the line of business. Coordination will be critical. You will frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Highly developed interpersonal skills will therefore be essential. You will act as a resource person in your field for your unit, for a dedicated clientele and for partners.
Scheduled service interruption : We will be performing maintenance on the Desjardins online recruitment tool from 12:01 a.m. on December 7 to 7:00 a.m. on December 9. During this time, you won’t be able to apply for this position. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Diagnose the issues, challenges, needs and problems to be resolved with the development teams, in requests for patches of moderate complexity, IT services, rollouts and post-rollout activities, in order to agree on the desired outcomes. Develop and implement objectives, processes, methods, development tools, solutions and action plans.
- Coordinate delivery activities for technology solutions.
- Analyze information. Perform studies. Develop and propose recommendations. Draft reports.
Other working conditions
- Location: Montreal or Lévis (candidate’s preference)
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Experience working on projects within major organizations
- Experience in administering Windows Level 3 infrastructure
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Familiarity with Active Directory
- Familiarity with GPO
- Familiarity with DNS
- Familiarity with NTFS security
- Familiarity with IIS
- Familiarity with VmWare
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with Ansible (an asset)
- Familiarity with Cloud tools (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Customer focus, Decision quality
1984, 5e rue, Lévis
Information technology (FG)