We are looking for a Webmaster to join our growing e-commerce team. The ideal candidate ; is both analythical and creative, has strong organization skills and is driven by working on many projects at the same time.
The webmaster is responsible for building, managing and ensuring the functionality of all the company’s B2C websites. This means he will get to work on website for highly reputed brands such as Slugger Slow Pitch, Swix, Vuarnet, Harricana/Canadian Hat, Julbo, Nivo, Sligo, Therm-ic, and more. The webmasters works with designers to create website designs, and marketers to optimize the overall user experience.
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY TO DAY LOOK LIKE:
- Build functional websites that are easy to use for our consumers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on website ad campaigns.
- Collaborate with designers to agree on a design for the websites and create a website style guide for cohesive design elements across all pages.
- Test websites using different devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- Update content on the website to keep pages fresh and intriguing.
- Review the site content and update with current SEO trends.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on all online traffic.
- Analyze site performance.
- Ensure web site and web server functionality and efficiency.
- Respond to users complaints quickly and appropriately.
- Optimize site loading speeds.
- Fix broken links and images.
- Meet with management and report regularly on current functionality and plans for future functionality.
- Communicate with management on ways we can improve usability.
- Other related tasks required to ensure the efficient running operations of the service and the company.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 2-5 years of previous experience as a webmaster or web developer.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Familiar with Shopify.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and best practices.
- Knowledge in eCommerce websites best practices.
- Excellent organization skills and multi-projects time management.
- Strong attention to details.
- Creative and thinks outside the box.
- Bilingual (FR/EN) written & spoken.
- Being a nice team player =)
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Collective insurances.
- Employee purchase programm.
- Free parking.
- Proximity of collective transports.
- Schedule and remote work flexibility .
- Dynamic environnement .
- An amazing team to work with!
WHO WE ARE :
Since 1953 Lanctôt Ltée has been a Canadian based, family-run business that specializes in the distribution and production of premium sporting goods, apparel, and eyewear. Our distribution and design expertise combined with our passion for sports is the foundation of our success.
The Lanctôt brands fall into 7 categories: Ski, Bike, Golf, Outerwear, Team Sports, Fashion and Eyewear.
Our unparalleled experience in distribution, coupled with our great passion for sports, has enabled us to acquire over 65 years of successful experience, thanks to our partners, customers and collaborators.