(Work place: Lévis, Trois-Rivières, Montréal, 1250, avenue de la Station, Shawinigan)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a Web Programmer Analyst, ServiceNow Rapid Cloud Development, you support IT efficiency by designing, configuring, administering, maintaining and upgrading computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization’s needs. You draw on your ability to work with technology to help develop and provide support for small- to medium-scale IT systems, programs and applications. You help analyze client needs and prioritize development activities. You plan, prioritize and coordinate work to stay on schedule and meet objectives. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You help implement development solutions and take corrective action when managing complexity is key. You interact with stakeholders working in other technology fields. You advise and provide system support for clients and practitioners.
- Participate actively in the development of achievement strategies, analyses, design and documentation of programs and applications. Collaborate in their development, coding and testing.
- Provide technical support for IT operations and conduct various follow-ups.
- Participate in writing specification documents and operating procedures. Help design the documentation, and prepare and provide user training.
- Analyze complex problems, determine their causes and follow up on problems with systems during moderate to high severity incidents, ensuring they are solved.
- Install and test software packages or deploy applications.
Other working conditions
- Work location: Shawinigan, Trois-Rivieres, Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate's preference
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of web development (Html, Java, Angular, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Knowledge of how to do development work in Agile mode
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Nimble learning, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
1250, avenue de la Station, Shawinigan
Information technology (FG)