Maestro Technologies offers a unique solution with its ERP software for project management and company accounting in the construction industry. Our rapid growth over the past year has led us to seek out diverse talents that are passionate about software development and continuous improvement. In return, we offer a pleasant and dynamic work environment, opportunities for advancement and great work-family balance. At Maestro, our employees are at the heart of our success!
What would your role be?
What about your team?
The web team is constantly evolving and it is bubbling with ideas and discussions. This is a team that is growing, time and time again!
What would be your responsibilities?
- Develop and maintain a web application for mobile devices;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Update documentation according to established standards;
- Identify and analyze the needs expressed and recommend possible solutions;
- Collaborate and support the needs of management and other departments in the realization of projects;
- Participate in the research necessary for the development and evolution of the system.
What are your strengths? You are proud to offer…
- Computer science studies or experience deemed relevant;
- Concrete experience in software development and its processes;
- Hands-on experience developing applications using web services;
- Solid experience with SPA web frameworks (Angular, JQuery, Aurelia, Knockout, Durandal, Bootstrap);
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, XML, JSON, LINQ, SQL Server;
- Experience in developing management applications;
- Experience in WPF (XAML) development (an asset)
- Knowledge of accounting and business processes (an asset);
- Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills with a strong sense of initiative.
What are the advantages to working at Maestro Technologies?
- A pleasant and dynamic work environment;
- A company certified by its employees as aRemarkable EmployerandFlexible;
- Human management that recognizes your needs for flexibility, work-life balance and teleworking;
- A structured framework for the development of its employees (onboarding plan for new employees, frequent performance feedback, skills development, special projects to keep you motivated and stimulated at work, informative lunches etc.);
- Recognition of your individuality, your contribution to the company and your constant efforts;
- An employee assistance program and access to tele-medicine;
- Competitive total compensation including:
- A salary at your fair value (we also respects the law of pay equity)
- A group insurance program
- A pension plan
- An advantageous vacation program that recognizes your years of experience before you join Maestro
- 5 mobile days
- And so much more 😊!
Maestro is committed to consider all qualified candidates without distinction in terms of color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age or other characteristics. We want to create a diverse environment and foster a work space where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and even celebrated! Our priority is to enable our employees to develop their full potential and thus take advantage of each other's talents and strengths.
* We strive to write our postings in the most inclusive way possible. If, however, one of the two genders is used alone in this display, it designates