Maestro Technologies offers a unique solution with its ERP software for project management and company accounting in the construction industry. Our rapid growth over the past year has led us to seek out diverse talents that are passionate about software development and continuous improvement. In return, we offer a pleasant and dynamic work environment, opportunities for advancement and great work-family balance. At Maestro, our employees are at the heart of our success!
What would your role be?
You will analyze the needs of both internal and external clients, then produce a functional analysis based on these needs and the product’s architecture.
What about your team?
A multi-talented, resourceful, and efficient team, where everyone combines their own experiences, knowledge, and strengths to deliver top-quality work.
What would be your responsibilities?
- Analyze the client’s needs, assist them in defining their requirements, and guide them towards the appropriate functional solutions.
- Produce user stories for the development teams and resolve functional issues that arise during the course of the project, so that the proposed solutions are coherent and take into account the needs of the users and the system architecture, as well as the constraints to be respected.
- Determine/clarify and document the client’s needs.
- Perform functional analyses of the systems to detail all perceptible aspects to the user.
- Analyze change and improvement requests and recommend solutions in the form of user stories.
- Support the development of the system.
- Support the other team members.
What are your strengths? You are proud to offer…
- A university degree in computer science or relevant experience.
- Experience in functional analysis or product owner.
- Knowledge of ERP products.
- Knowledge of Windows, web, and mobile development.
- Excellent communication skills, in both French and English (written and oral).
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum and/or Kanban).
- A pragmatic mind with the ability to synthesize.
- Professional rigour.
What are the advantages to working at Maestro Technologies?
- A pleasant and dynamic work environment;
- A company certified by its employees as aRemarkable EmployerandFlexible;
- Human management that recognizes your needs for flexibility, work-life balance and teleworking;
- A structured framework for the development of its employees (onboarding plan for new employees, frequent performance feedback, skills development, special projects to keep you motivated and stimulated at work, informative lunches etc.);
- Recognition of your individuality, your contribution to the company and your constant efforts;
- An employee assistance program and access to tele-medicine;
- Competitive total compensation including:
- A salary at your fair value (we also respects the law of pay equity)
- A group insurance program
- A pension plan
- An advantageous vacation program that recognizes your years of experience before you join Maestro
- 5 mobile days
- And so much more 😊!
Maestro is committed to consider all qualified candidates without distinction in terms of color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age or other characteristics. We want to create a diverse environment and foster a work space where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and even celebrated! Our priority is to enable our employees to develop their full potential and thus take advantage of each other's talents and strengths.
* We strive to write our postings in the most inclusive way possible. If, however, one of the two genders is used alone in this display, it designates people of any gender.