(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10As Web Application Solutions Architect, you help ensure IT efficiency by analyzing, designing and enhancing the architecture of IT tools (software, networks, databases, etc.). You ensure consistency with the organization's current and future needs and structure, while also ensuring that new components are compatible with the existing architecture (software applications, products, services, etc.).You assume a leadership role when interacting with various stakeholders on files and projects requiring innovative, strategic and complex input and development. You make recommendations on the development of IT solutions and the delivery of projects with a high degree of operational and conceptual complexity. These require analysis and a comprehensive, detailed understanding of the business and the organization. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.The person will join a dynamic team that ensures the caisse advisor's position (Espace Conseil) evolves. In addition to the usual IT roles, the squad they will join also includes the product owner (PO) and business analyst roles and operates in Agile. Espace Conseil is the portal used by advisors from all Desjardins caisses and is an important gateway for our frontline employees who are required to provide service to members and clients. This space incorporates a multitude of technologies and components, such as Liferay, PaaS, REST APIs, etc.Our team prioritizes the values of putting people first, mutual assistance and collaboration.
- Serve as a manager for projects, mandates and activities to develop digital solutions for Espace Métier, specifically Espace Conseil.
- Advise and assist clients and partners with positioning, planning, development, performance and follow-up of various strategic mandates under your responsibility.
- Oversee the development and updating of policies, standards, models and programs to support your unit's strategic projects and mandates.
- Identify and analyze major problems and issues. Diagnose major issues and make recommendations to decision-making bodies.
- Represent Desjardins Group's position when making agreements with external partners and organizations.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of web-oriented architecture (WOA)
- Knowledge of cloud computing
- Knowledge of the Agile development mode
- Knowledge of the DevOps model
- Knowledge of the banking sector (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation, Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)