Web Developer Angular / Tools Specialist
Choose a career with us!
Do you want to evolve in the dynamism of a growing company, be part of a multidisciplinary team and have the means to reach the highest performances?
Edilex is known for being a leader in the field of legal technology, as well as for its full range of legal agreement templates and its bid generation platform.
What we would like to offer you is:
- a competitive salary;
- an RRSP program with employer contribution;
- a minimum of 3 weeks vacation per year;
- a group insurance program;
- small meals cooked weekly by our colleagues, chefs, at a lower cost;
- coffee (or tea, if you prefer), free juice, fruit and vegetables every day;
- a bright, airy and modern working environment;
- a multidisciplinary, dedicated and inspiring work team;
- a continuing education program;
- activities organized by the social club every month;
- and much more ...
We are looking for an all-star who:
- holds a Bachelor's degree in Management Information Technology or any other equivalent experience;
- has between 1 and 3 years of experience in software development;
- has experience with:
- Angular 7 and Typescript - Essential (1-3 years);
- Webpack 4, Angular CLI, AOT build, lazy loading - Essential (1-3 years)
- Unit testing with Karma and Jasmine - trump
- WebStorm or Visual Studio Code - asset
- Git or other Source Code Managers - Asset.
demonstrates rigor and precision in writing his code;
- cares about detail and quality;
- is versatile and enjoys teamwork;
- has a good knowledge of English.
In summary, your role would be:
- develop a Web application on Angular 7 in Typescript;
- improve the Angular development and debugging environment;
- set up the AOT build and the lazy loading;
- set up tools to facilitate the automation of unit tests;
- train, assist and collaborate directly with developers on development tools;
- diagnose problem situations and intervene in solving complex problems;
- write documents and procedures for continuous improvement.
We are waiting for your application at the following address: or apply online via
S.V.P. take care to specify the source of this job offer. We would like to thank you. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.