(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a developer, your mission will be to provide our millions of members and clients with a new and improved user experience on our web and mobile platforms, notably desjardins.com and AccèsD. You’ve got this! Come bring your ideas and expertise to a super creative and energetic team.We’re looking for a passionate candidate like you, who’s naturally curious and keen to push the envelope to stay on the cutting edge of technology to deliver top-notch web and mobile solutions to members and clients.Not one to shy away from a challenge? Proud to deliver best-in-class digital solutions? Are you most comfortable learning from highly creative people and being part of a young, agile team of professionals from all kinds of disciplines? Then this job’s for you!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- You’ll create high-quality apps.
- You’ll round out the team with your knowledge and best practices as a developer.
- You’ll drive change and bring new ways of creating an outstanding user experience.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- You’re a natural at managing priorities and have strong analytical skills.
- You’ve got a great attitude. After all, we’ll be spending our days together!
- You’re a self-starter and proactive thinker.
- You’re no stranger to innovative, surprising solutions.
- You’re open to change, but fully results-oriented.
- You’re skilled or interested in: Java, Spring, Angular, TypeScript, microservice architecture, databases and more!
- You’re highly motivated and a quick study.
- You’re excited to work on a cloud platform and adopt DevSecOps as a new development practice.
Other working condition
- Work location: Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate's preference
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Note that we’re open to junior profiles if you’re eager to pick up new mobile tech skills.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Knowledge or interest in cloud computing, microservices and other new technologies (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Nimble learning, Tech savvy
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal
Information technology (FG)