We are currently looking for a passionate UX designer intern to join our creative team. As a UX Designer intern, you will collaborate with the team to envision how players experience our games and create engaging and delightful experiences. You will advocate players at each stage of development. You will work with the team to design intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use interfaces for games in development within the guidelines provided by leadership. In this role you will:
- Partner with User experience designers, Game designers, UI artists, Engineers, and Producers to create user-centered designs and find solutions to UX problems;
- Have empathy and understanding of the players we are designing for;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to conceptualize interfaces and create flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes;
- Align business requirements, human-centered design methodologies, and tech to create accessible and desirable experiences;
- Ensure UX best practices and principles are applied and shared;
- Work with user research to evaluate the usability of games and assist in turning feedback into actionable items.
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Design (e.g., Interaction, Graphic, Visual Communications, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), or a related field;
- Knowledge about user-centered design and player behavior;
- Passionate about games;
- Open communicator with good verbal, and written communication skills;
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented;
- Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite and various prototyping tools i.e., Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch.