Techso is a young, growing company offering consulting services in three niche areas of expertise, including technology infrastructure management (IT), application-specific development (ERP) and management consulting Computer Product Lifecycle (PLM).
After 5 years of existence, Techso has earned a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients. The Techso consultant will have the chance to work in different sectors such as events, automotive, consumer products, aeronautics, etc!
Techso is looking to expand its IT team! The candidate will act as a consultant to perform various tasks with an external client. The first mandate would be a prestigious client in the field of events in downtown Montreal.
- Manage and support the infrastructure and software used in telephone solutions (offices, call center and mobile).
- Provide technical support for users of telephone systems.
- Respond to all requests for assistance before, during events by following documented procedures to restore or set up phone services.
- Follow up after each event for repair / breakage.
- College diploma required
- At least three years of experience in support of telephone systems and user support is required. Experience with Avaya IP Office systems is an asset
- Must have good independent thinking and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in a very stressful environment
- Ability to handle multiple problems and projects at the same time
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Manifest an energetic attitude that promotes teamwork, integrity and results
- Written and oral communication skills appropriate for the position (French and English)