(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a technology analyst, you contribute to IT efficiency. You design, configure, administer, maintain, and evolve computer networks, management systems, and database servers to meet the needs of PVP Risk Management.You advise and assist clients and partners as part of intervention and development initiatives related to incident prevention, corrective action, IT infrastructure updates, rollout and post-rollout. You recommend solutions to improve or optimize standards, policies and programs. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You prepare recommendations, solutions and action plans based on the organization’s objectives and priorities. You help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential. You serve as subject matter expert for your unit, clients and partners.
- Diagnose development teams’ issues, challenges and needs on medium- to high-complexity correction requests, IT services and the rollout and post-rollout phases to determine target outcomes. Develop and implement objectives, processes, methods, development tools, solutions and action plans.
- Coordinate the delivery of IT solutions.
- Analyze data, conduct studies, make recommendations and write reports.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)