We have a great opportunity for you! Looking for a job that offers you the following?
• Meaningful work that drives professional development
• Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
• Work in a collaborative environment
• Be part of a high-performance team
As an IT Technologist, IT Workplace Support in our Information Technology Team, your mission is to provide exceptional employee experience by providing quality IT services.
Your Role and Main Responsibilities:
-Be an active contributor to the employee experience:
• Performs a variety of actions of computer hardware, software and peripherals to meet user requirements: deployment, installation, support, move, add, change and disposal.
• Provides support to other offices.
-Be a contributor to elevate the IT services:
• Takes effective action to provide timely resolution of computer related problems.
• May participate in internal/ departmental project initiatives which may involve multiple IT/User groups.
• Makes recommendations on lifecycle of IT technologies (hardware and software) and processes.
• Applies and maintains standard operating procedures, customer service guidelines and troubleshooting documentation for new services and activities.
• Performs preventive maintenance of IT equipment and peripherals.
• Provides incidents status updates to direct leader.
-Be an inspirational and motivational colleague
• Share knowledge with the team members.
• Contribute to the collaborative and stimulating work environment.
• Be a change agent and Agile mindset promoter.
• Be connected to the industry to know tendencies and suggest innovative ideas.
• 3-5 years in an IT end user support environment
• Be motivated by offering great customer experience
• Act as a team player
• Ability to adapt to changes easily
• Be a good communicator in French and English
• Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting of computer operating systems, office applications, MAC OS, VPN software and Anti-Virus.
• Strong knowledge and troubleshooting of computer hardware, mobile devices, tablets and related peripherals.
• Strong ability to learn and support different corporate applications and various service desk/ account administration activities.
• Understanding of ITIL processes is important.
What we have to offer
• Benefits: fully flexible for you to choose what is important
• Retirement: Defined Benefits Retirement Plan and Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
• Financial Perks: Employee Stock Purchase Plan and numerous corporate discounts
• Personal and Family Programs: Physical Wellness Plan and Supplementary Maternity Plan
• Work-Life Balance: Flextime and California Fridays all year
• Fun at work: social and community events all-year round!
Join this great team! Send us your application!
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.