Technological partner of large companies since 1979, the SII Group is at the heart of the innovation economy with 8000 employees, an international presence in 18 countries, and a turnover of more than 520 million Canadian dollars.
SII Canada, based in Montreal and Toronto, aims to provide solutions with high added value to its partners / clients in the engineering and information technology fields.
SII Canada is above all agility, technicality and exciting trades that generate experience and career opportunities.
You want to join a company on a human scale, where:
… you are recognized for your qualities and expertise,
… you can have the role of ambassador and mentor (Communities, lunch tech, workshop…),
… you will bring your personal touch within the friendly gang of Fungénieurs,
then that would make us defin itative pleasure to meet you!
The Technician, Service Center Support, provides users with support and analysis online techniques (chat), by phone and on site. The Service Center is a single point of contact that offers direct support or sends technicians on site in the following cases: incidents (problems), various requests, practical requests, general inquiries, etc. The incumbent responds in priority to online or telephone requests; however, he / she can also offer on-site support if deemed necessary.
- Create incident records and work orders (requests), enter the data and feed them adequately, from the start to the end of the work (solving the problem); follow up with requesters.
- Provide users with online, telephone and on-site support using tools, including the remote system user control device.
- Send incident files and work orders to the appropriate people for resolution.
- Apply the procedure for escalation to the IT department and ensure that the levels under his responsibility are respected at all times.
- Closely monitor responses to service and problem resolution requests to ensure that resolutions are implemented quickly.
- Use incident tracking systems to keep data on user cases and solutions found in the knowledge base up to date.
- Participate in the administration of user accounts, queues printing, user files and s directory structures.
- Add or remove users from email groups, reset passwords, and use content filtering software.
- Provide practical technical support for the suite of applications used by the company.
- Contribute to the development and updating of the policies and procedures required for the administration and continuous improvement of the IT service.
- Represent his unit in meetings and in exercising the functional responsibilities of his unit.
- Possibly carry out research, compilation of data and preparation of recommendations for special projects according to directives received or exercise other functions assigned to it.
- If necessary, coordinate support activities carried out by external organizations.
STUDIES ANDDESIRED EXPERIENCES
- Diploma / certificate in computer systems, or equivalent
- Three to five years of experience in the field of support for a service, or a combination of experience and equivalent training
- ITIL V3 certification or more an asset.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of IT service administration practices and procedures
- Knowledge of troubleshooting processes and analysis of technical problems
- Knowledge operation of personal computers and relevant software
- Network operation and management skills
- Knowledge of service center practices and techniques
- Knowledge of principles and Service Delivery and Support Practices
- Knowledge of IT Service and Division Goals, Policies and Objectives
- Excellent international skills personal
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in oral and written French and English
- Knowledge of practices and current administrative procedures
- Knowledge of public communication techniques and etiquette on the phone
- Knowledge of the etiquette to use for e-mail
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret trade journals, professional publications, manuals and technical procedures according to the ITIL framework
- Ability to write reports, letters and procedures. Ability to present information effectively and answer questions from user groups