(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-06As an IT support technician, you provide user support and assistance for IT applications, including installation, configuration, best practices, issue resolution, service request management, and IT and technical incident management. You help keep IT equipment up and running, particularly through server administration.You serve as technical collaborator and provide discipline-specific support for your unit’s activities, initiatives and processes. The ability to tailor your approach as needed is therefore essential. You research and analyze processes, information management and data processing.You draw on your sound decision-making skills to solve technical problems and help develop and improve methods and procedures.
Other working conditions
- Temporary work : scheduled to end on : February 27, 2021
- Possibility of teleworking
- Training can be done remotely.
- Number of jobs available : 4
- College diploma in a related field
- A minimum of two years of a relevant experience
- Client service experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Advanced proficiency in written French
- Intermediate proficiency in spoken English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Decision quality, Situational adaptability
505, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest Montréal
Information technology (FG)