If you've taken a plane to any destination in the world, chances are, your pilot was trained by CAE. Our company is the worldwide training partner of choice, and with good reason. With its strong customer focus, the Digital Accelerator team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your experience.
Join the engine that is changing CAE, pointing to the next horizon of growth in digital innovations to support our customers in their success.
Here are the reasons why I love working here!
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow into the technology industry
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Being part of a high performance team
What we have to offer:
- Flexible Group Insurance Plan
- Defined Benefits Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan Group (RRSP)
- Physical Wellness Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Supplementary Maternity Plan
- California Fridays all year
You have a proven track record of working with engineering and product management to drive and infuse best development practices in teams. You are deeply involved in the product development and proof of concepts prototyping. You have a proven track record of working in a fast-paced continuous delivery engineering environment. You are fully knowledgeable of modern software development, the importance of testing and quality and believe in measurement and taking action based on data. Judgment is required to analyze problems and determine objectives. Solutions often require consultation with colleagues, professional contacts, management, or interpreting company policy.
We are looking for people who:
- Participate in implementation of solutions within SCRUM teams.
- Develop best architecture solutions using native cloud knowledge that will meet the business needs.
- Validate technology choices by prototyping technology stacks and platforms, including cloud services.
- Agile methodologies, key application development and dev-Ops technologies (Containers, orchestrators, dev-Ops, Azure platform ...).
- Maintain technical skillsand knowledge, keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with technical community.
- Drive the development of cloud native projects (Serverless, Kubernetes, Service Fabric, Automation Pipeline, Monitoring, Docker, Data Platforms, Systems Integration, etc.).
- Share insights with teams to be able to manage your business success.
- Implement guidance and best practices for coding, architectures, dev-Ops, monitoring.
As our ideal candidate will also have:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering Software
- 5 to 8 years experience in a similar position
- Cloud native knowledge
- Azure certifications
- 5+ years of Azure Platform Experience
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages including .NET
- Proven experience of developing software and working on complex projects.
- Proven skills in team leadership inside an Agile environment.
- DevOps / CICD knowledge
To learn more click on the attached link
Type of job
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, we will only communicate with candidates whose experience and training meet the requirements of the position.
Equal Location Statement oi
At CAE, everyone can contribute to our success. Without exception.
As reflected in our core value of "A CAE" (a passionate and inclusive team), we are proud to be one passionate, borderless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcomed regardless of race, nationality, color, creed, gender, identity and gender expression, sexual orientation, disability or their age.
In this job offer, the generic masculine is used solely to lighten the text and refers to the masculine gender, feminine gender or various gender identities.