(Work place: Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-04The incumbent participates in effectively managing the caisse's computer equipment, IT systems and technological equipment. He or she carries out various operational activities related to processes associated with caisse products and services.
- Participate in MIC platform administration activities (e.g. server shutdown and start-up, verifying automatic system operations, managing access groups, performing maintenance on the back-up unit and recovering files).
- Perform basic network activities (e.g. reactivating passwords, configuring new users, performing regular maintenance procedures).
- Carry out activities related to systems and technological equipment (e.g. activation, configuration, maintenance and repair). Participate in analyzing equipment needs, pinpointing solutions and managing computer equipment by informing the Help Desk team of changes to be made to computer equipment.
- Respond to user requests, solve and propose solutions to problems encountered, refer more complex issues and carry out the necessary follow-up activities.
- Participate in planning and implementing activities required in deploying and upgrading desktop systems.
- Ensure the application of standards, procedures, advice and recommendations regarding computer security. Oversee all activities related to the flow of technical information necessary for the platform's smooth operation.
- Participate in managing and updating various Web and platform applications, profiles, standardized groups and user IDs. Participate in managing licences for the various applications (e.g. PALTrak network, Expert module).
- Process and reconcile various reports and requests for all caisse sectors (e.g. Shared Services Centre reports, clearing, direct deposits and withdrawals, adjustments and monitoring of authorized transits, overdrawn accounts, inactive accounts, dividends, out-of-balance Trust, guarantee agendas, transactions related to collection items and discharges). As needed, ensure that necessary follow-up activities are performed for members and customers. Carry out search requests and organize and submit the requested information in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensure that activities are completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with prescribed quality standards.
- Maintain the security of transactions and operations in accordance with current policies, practices and standards.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- Attestation of Collegial Studies
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Drive results, Situational adaptability
Caisse populaire Desjardins de Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
Information technology (FG)