The Courchesne Larose Group's mission is to provide its suppliers with the largest showcase and the best distribution network for fresh, diversified and quality fruits and vegetables year-round. This family business is growing rapidly, both organically and through acquisitions, and has been doing so for 100 years now. The company distributes to its customers across Canada and the East Coast of the United States and offers, among other things, import services from producing countries on an international scale. To ensure its position against the strong competition, Courchesne Larose is committed to the exceptional quality of its products, to the satisfaction of its customers and the well-being of its employees.
The Group now has approximately 500 employees in its three entities, Courchesne Larose, Les Aliments Bercy and Krops Imports.
The Courchesne Larose Group is currently looking for a Systems Administrator, a permanent position at its head office, located in Anjou .
L ' System Administrator will be responsible for the IT infrastructure and level 2 support to users.
More specifically, he will be responsible for:
- Providing user support (level 2) and manage IT queries, remote most of the time;
- Solve incidents with the help of tools of control;
- Establish a diagnosis based on the incidents experienced by users;
- Install and configure software and computer and telephone equipment, including, but not limited to, servers, network components, PCs, office software and printers;
- Communicate adequately and effectively with users by telephone and in person
- Write and update IT documentation;
- Perform other related tasks
l i> Provide security management
Training g en