International leader in IT consulting, Techso is a young, growing company offering services in three areas of expertise, including management of technological infrastructure (IT), specific application development (DEV) and consulting in product lifecycle management (PLM).
Techso has earned a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients, in various sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and more !
Techso is looking to expand its IT team with a new member! The candidate will have to perform a variety of missions with our external clients in the area of Montreal.
- Participation to many projects on any type of IT equipment used (network equipment, cloud, telecom, WiFi, ...)
- Developing & maintaining a high level of expertise with known IT equipment (Cisco, QNAP, Synology, Fortinet, Windows Server, MDM, iOS, etc.)
- Maintaining an excellent relation with operational teams and internal clients
- Participation on training colleagues on new technologies
- Knowledge in IT support (management of tickets and priorities, high desire to helping customers & maintaining an excellent relationship)
- Strong skills in network troubleshooting (backups, security, DNS, DHCP, switch, telecom, firewall, ...)
- Strong skills on Windows 7 & 10 / MacOS and Office 365 Office Suite
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to travel on multiple environment - Greater Montreal area, including Laval and South Shore (An asset)
- Bilingual (French, English) - required