A technological partner of large companies since 1979, the SII Group is at the heart of the innovation economy with 10,000 employees, an international presence in 20 countries, and a turnover of over C $ 520 million .
SII Canada, based in Montreal and Toronto, aims to provide high value-added solutions to its partners / customers in the engineering and information technology fields.
SII Canada is above all agility, technicality and exciting jobs that generate experiences and career opportunities.
As part of our high added value services for one of our key clients in the banking sector, we are recruiting a System Analyst in our teams.
Will participate in the realization of business solutions for the FrontInvest application of the suite Efront. He (she) will be responsible for performing the configuration, development and testing of the application in order to adapt it to the solution which is anchored to the orientations of the architecture.
Main responsibilities :
- Participate in the evolution of implemented solutions and provide support during incidents or problems.
- Develop solutions with the 'team, analyze their impacts and issue recommendations.
- Develop the testing strategy and run tests.
- Perform the functional analysis and parameterization for the various files assigned to it
- Design the solution, formulate recommendations, develop, test and implement the solution.
- Produce quality code according to the best practices and design models in place.
- Write unit, functional, integrated and non-regression test scenarios.
- Provide complete documentation and update of the developed solution.
- Comply with all applicable IT procedures and standards.
- Promote best IT practices in their field of activity.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field or combination of a degree from college study and relevant experience
- 3 years experience in computer science.
Knowledge and skills:
- Very good development experience with SQL language and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or more recent
- Understanding of XML schemas.
- Knowledge of development with Angular, typescript, C # and Cloud (Azure) is an asset
- Knowledge of FrontInvest is an asset
- Experience in the field of investment
- Be results-oriented and satisfaction of the clientele
- Have a sense of analysis, have a structured approach and be quality-oriented
- Be dynamic, autonomous and very motivated by new challenges
- Be able to maintain a good relationship of trust with different levels within the organization
- Excellent team spirit.
- Experience working with a agile team.
- Excellent knowledge of TFS is an asset.
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment and ability to adapt to change
- Ethics and professional integrity
- Bilingualism (French / English).