(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09Your mission as a UX specialist will be to enhance the user experiences of our client members on web platforms, more specifically on AccèsD. You will transform commercial practices by incorporating new technology. You will act as an adviser and coach for dedicated clients and partners as part of various important intervention and development mandates in your field, including design and delivery of optimal and innovative operating solutions. You will develop recommendations, solutions and action plans in line with the organization’s orientations and objectives. You will help the team solve complex problems requiring analysis and an in-depth understanding of the line of business. Frequent alignment will be required. You will be called upon to interact with a very large number of stakeholders who are active in a variety of fields of expertise. You will therefore need highly developed interpersonal skills.
In addition, the following might be of interest to you:
- Access to a testing laboratory and a research team to help you develop your projects;
- Our downtown location;
- Our dynamic and multidisciplinary team;
- Our flexible working hours and telecommuting.
- Work with our partners so as to understand their objectives and business needs.
- Work closely with product owners, UI designers, strategists, analysts, drafters and developers.
- Create wireframe models and operating specifications.
- Design information architecture and user paths.
- Work closely with the UX research team to test your solutions by creating interactive prototypes.
- Play an active role in the internal UX community.
- Monitor the best web trends and share your findings.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years experience in UX
- Experience in agile mode
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Knowledge of Axure, Sketch, Photoshop, etc., Knowledge of Adobe experience manager (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
505, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest Montréal