Techso is looking for versatile, collaborative and curious talent who will act as a DevOps specialist consultant working in industrial, cloud and virtualized environments. Techso is looking for a person who is independent and passionate about technology, who wants to learn and share his knowledge and skills.
After 5 years of existence, Techso has forged a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients. The Techso consultant will have the chance to work in different sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and more!
- Determine the objectives and requirements of our customers and document them
- Develop DevOps processes, then choose and integrate the technologies required to meet our customers’ goals
- Centralize and manage all the changes and problems encountered
- Ensure that the solution is delivered according to the quality, costs and deadlines previously agreed with the customer
- Put production solutions into production and manage change before and after production
- Participate in the management’s pre-sales efforts (effort assessments, benchmarking of different technologies, etc.)
- Technology watch
You are the ideal candidate if
- You have a university degree in computer science and equivalent experience
- You master the DevOps concepts at your fingertips
- You have extensive experience in CI / CD pipeline setup and test automation
- You’re curious about new technologies & amp; and t u like to profess best practices
- You have a good sense of organization, planning and complex problem solving
- You are available for missions abroad (6-24 months)
- You are bilingual French / English – An asset
- You have experience working in an Agile / Scrum team – an asset
- And most importantly, you are looking for a collaborative and dynamic work environment in which you can evolve!