Maestro Technologies offers a unique solution with its ERP software for project management and company accounting in the construction industry. Our rapid growth over the past year has led us to seek out diverse talents that are passionate about software development and continuous improvement. In return, we offer a pleasant and dynamic work environment, opportunities for advancement and great work-family balance. At Maestro, our employees are at the heart of our success!
What would I do as a Software Specialist?
Do you like working in a team, solving problems, and providing excellent support to clients? Then this position is a great fit for you! Our Software Specialist provides remote support to French and English speaking customers in the use of our “accounting and project management software, which is called “maestro *”.
What about my team?
You will join ten dynamic colleagues who are always looking for ways to innovate and improve the way we work. In-house, we are known as “software specialists”.
What are your strengths? You are proud to offer ...
- Strong customer service skills using a computerized system;
- Good communication skills in French and English (oral and written);
- Experience or knowledge in accounting or payroll processing (an asset);
- An understanding of the software industry and its process (an asset);
- Our 3R speaks to you... Rigor, Respect and Responsibility are part or your modus operandi.
What would I be responsible for?
- Responding promptly to customer requests, via phone, email or web;
- Thoroughly documenting these requests and resolutions in our service management system (tickets)
- Following our guidelines for customer service and engaging in a cycle of continuous improvement , with the singular goal of providing the best possible service to our customers.
- Keeping your skills up to date via in-house training on maestro* features, in order to support our customers in their daily operations.
- Actively participating in maestro* initiatives such as documentation (e.g. customer quick guide or procedure), feature testing and proposing software improvements.
What are the advantages to working at Maestro Technologies?
- A pleasant and dynamic work environment;
- A company certified by its employees as aRemarkable EmployerandFlexible;
- Human management that recognizes your needs for flexibility, work-life balance and teleworking;
- A structured framework for the development of its employees (onboarding plan for new employees, frequent performance feedback, skills development, special projects to keep you motivated and stimulated at work, informative lunches etc.);
- Recognition of your individuality, your contribution to the company and your constant efforts;
- An employee assistance program and access to tele-medicine;
- Competitive total compensation including:
- A salary at your fair value (we also respects the law of pay equity)
- A group insurance program
- A pension plan
- An advantageous vacation program that recognizes your years of experience before you join Maestro
- 5 mobile days
- And so much more 😊!
Maestro is committed to consider all qualified candidates without distinction in terms of color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age or other characteristics. We want to create a diverse environment and foster a work space where individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and even celebrated! Our priority is to enable our employees to develop their full potential and thus take advantage of each other's talents and strengths.
* We strive to write our postings in the most inclusive way possible. If, however, one of the two genders is used alone in this display, it designates people of any gender.