(English will follow)
Are you passionate about your field? Are you looking for a work environment where you can innovate, surpass yourself and collaborate with experts from various sectors? Would you like to join a world-class company, which is a leader in its field, and of which you would be proud to contribute to the projects? Come share your passion with us!
The role we offer you:
By joining our experienced training teams, you will have the opportunity to help develop the software used by flight instructors to carry out training and evaluation of aviation crews in our different simulators. Ready:
- to work closely with UI and UI programmers and UI programmers and developers from other disciplines to develop the training station software.
- to participate in the analysis, design, programming, validation, integration and development of the simulation platform and interface- user (GUI) of the simulator instructor station.
- to develop and integrate user interface elements in the application, in particular: WPF control libraries, interactive modules, animated transitions and models of design.
- to test and debug in order to meet design specifications, performance and reliability.
The enthusiast we are looking for has: >
- a bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- experience pregnant with object oriented programming, C ++ or C # .NET, WPF, HTML 5, AngularJS in the Windows environment
- knowledge of the principles of Web architecture and SOA
- development expertise 'graphical user interface (GUI)
- ability to integrate into an established team
- Strong interest in real-time modeling and simulation systems (an asset)
CAE offers you:
- Modern and flexible work environments.
- A collaborative work environment.
- A dynamic and innovative environment.
- Opportunities to develop your skills.
So come and share your passion with us!
With more than 10,000 employees in 35 countries, CAE is a world leader in training in the fields of civil aviation, defense and security, and health. To learn more:
Passionate about your field? Looking for a work environment where you can meet challenges, innovate, use state-of-the-art tools and collaborate with experts from various sectors? Want to join a world ‑ class company and industry leader and be proud to contribute to our projects and mission? Come join our team and share your passion with us!
The role we are offering you:
By joining our Training Experience teams, you will have the opportunity to help develop the software used by Flight Instructors to conduct training and evaluation for aviation crews in our various simulators. Ready to:
- work closely with UI / Ux Designers as well as developers from other disciplines, to develop instructor station software
- participate in the analysis, design, coding, testing , validation and integration of the simulation platform and the associated user interface (GUI) on flight simulators' instructor station
- develop and integrate UI elements into the application, including: WPF control libraries, web interactive modules, animated transitions and design patterns
- test and debug UI content to meetdesign, performance and reliability specifications
Our ideal candidate has:
- a bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- experience with object-oriented programming, C ++ or C # .NET, WPF, HTML 5, AngularJS in MS Windows environment
- knowledge of Web and SOA architectural principles
- expertise in Graphical User Interface development
- ability to work within an established team
- keen interest in real-time modeling and simulation systems (an asset)
- Flexible and modern working environments
- A collaborative workplace
- Adynamic and innovative environment
- training and skills development opportunities
Come share your passion with us!
With over 10,000 employees in more than 35 countries, CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. To learn more:
Temporary (Fixed Term)
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.