Our client develops and installs lighting control systems adapted to intelligent cities that allow substantial energy savings, reduced operating costs and better safety of users. Constantly looking for innovative ideas, it uses the latest advanced communication technologies by carrier available on the market.
Our client is looking for a developer or of a software development , you will ensure the development of software for the new generation of sustainable solution.
- Write internal technical documentation;
- Develop internal software tools for the company and for customers;
- Perform unit tests of developed modules;
- Actively participate in the design and code committee;
- Develop the architecture of documents of documents, quotes and design;
- Program products respecting the quality of deliverables and deadlines;
- Analyze technical specifications and prop dare innovative solutions;
- Support and collaborate with the various stakeholders;
- Bac in computer engineering, electric or any related training;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- Sense of innovation and organization;
- An interest in on -board software;
- autonomous in the development of software;
- assets: Agile, Golang, Python, Linux, Api Rest, Web React, Object C ++, C# , vb.net, git, gitflow, Microsoft Visual Studio, Jetbrains
- Advanced English;
- Salary according to experience;
- Annual bonus according to profitability;
- 37.5 hours per week, flexible schedule;
- Possibility of teleworking in hybrid mode;
- Collective insurance;
- Additional contributions from the employer to the RRSP;
- 4 days of personal leave;
- Li> Design, implement and integrate different control software;
interested to make a real different This, in a dynamic, human and inclusive work environment? Apply now!
Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.