A technology partner of large companies since 1979, the SII Group is at the heart of the innovation economy with 8000 employees, an international presence in 18 countries, and a turnover exceeding 520 million Canadian dollars.
SII Canada, based in Montreal and Toronto, aims to provide value-added solutions to its partners / clients in the engineering and information technology trades.
SII Canada is above all agility, technicality and exciting jobs that generate career opportunities and opportunities.
We are looking for a Sharepoint Developer for a permanent job with us or as a freelancer. The first mission, lasting at least 1 year, will be carried out at one of our engineering clients in Mirabel.
- Design and develop user-friendly and scalable quality technology solutions based on the development framework and established enterprise architecture;
- Develop and run complete test sets;
- Be accountable for quality results
- Identify, correct and document application-related computer gaps;
- Support the IT operations group during incidents;
- Perform any other related tasks that may be assigned by the manager.
- Contribute to SharePoint best practice development
- Write, edit, integrate, and test SharePoint software code.
- Identify and communicate technical issues, procedures and solutions.
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on software status, operation, and maintenance.
- Assist in collecting and documenting user needs.
- Assist in the development of logical and technical specifications.
- Develop solutions, analyze their impacts and make recommendations.
- Acting as an intermediary between clients and users and the Information Technology team to ensure that needs are understood and delivered solutions meet expectations.
- Participate in the evolution of the implemented solutions and provide support during incidents or problems.
- Provide support to users.
- Ensure the development of multiple sites and user interfaces and customers by respecting good practices in SharePoint development.
- Perform the programming and configuration necessary to maintain and develop new features.
- Perform releases by applying the rules already in place.
- Perform SharePoint updates (patches, new releases, etc.).
- Touch at all stages of development: back-end, front-end, analysis, testing and architecture
- Investigate anomalies and perform code reviews
- Minimum of 5 years of expertise in SharePoint
- Mastering development tools: C #, ASP.NET, SharePoint 2013, SQL and XML;
- Mastering Microsoft .NET and Microsoft SQL Server technology environments;
- Agile concepts experience;
- Must have good experience and knowledge of the following technologies:
- Angular JS
- Angular 4 and +
- Material Design
- HTML 5.0
- WebAPI / REST
- Entity Frameword
- Assets: Workflow, KWizCom, PowerShell, SharePoint 2019