As a technology partner of large companies, the SII group is at the heart of the innovation economy with 8000 consultants, an international presence on 66 sites, and a turnover of more than 650.4 million Canadian dollars. For our employees, SII is also conviviality, technicality and exciting jobs that generate experiences and career opportunities. Since 1979, our decentralized organization with a minimum of hierarchical levels ensures geographical and managerial proximity.
SII Canada, based in Montreal, aims to provide value-added solutions to its customers in the engineering, software and information technology industries in general.
Within the Solutions team, your main role will be to advise and support the client on strategic missions around Office 365 and SharePoint. You will participate in the development of the specifications and realize the project management, integration and deployment.
The consultant will have to:
– Identify and qualify the customer’s needs in order to define solutions that meet them;
– Propose and implement solutions in line with the constraints of the client;
– Guarantee the quality of projects in accordance with deadlines and customer constraints;
– Assist in business development, especially during technical pre-sales;
– Demonstrate good problem-solving skills;
– Have a mind of synthesis and know how to restore the information;
Higher education in computer science or engineering, you have at least 3 years experience in SharePoint and Office 365.
The ideal candidate will master:
– SharePoint on-premise architecture design, installation and configuration
– Deploying sites, setting up and developing in SharePoint environment
– Document management under SharePoint (Workflow logic, Taxonomy, Content-type publishing, Metadata, Views, Permissions …)
– General configuration, administration and use of Office 365 at large (Teams, SharePoint, Admin Panel, Compliance, Audit)
– Design and development of user-oriented solutions
– The possibilities offered by PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
– Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS & amp; PowerShell
You will have to demonstrate relational ease, ability to work in a team, to communicate with different interlocutors. You can communicate both written and spoken in French and in English.