(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10Not one to shy away from a challenge? Proud to deliver exceptional digital solutions? Are you recognized for your leadership and ability to bring people together? We're looking for a new senior developer to bring their expertise to our AccèsD application development squads in Montreal! Your mission as a senior programmer analyst, AccèsD, is to provide our millions of members and clients with a new and improved AccèsD user experience. We're looking for a passionate person like you: someone who is curious and ready to surpass themselves to stay on the cutting edge of technology and deliver the best solutions to members and clients. You'll play a leadership role when working with various stakeholders for files and projects related to complex and innovative strategic initiatives.
What you do
- Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in a range of fields.
- You support developers in adopting technologies.
- You get your colleagues to excel. Highly developed interpersonal skills are therefore necessary.
What you'll need
- You're a natural at managing priorities and you have strong analytical skills.
- You have a good attitude. After all, we spend our days together!
- You're a self-starter and proactive thinker.
- You're no stranger to surprising, innovative solutions.
- You're open to change, but remain focused on results.
- You're skilled or interested in: Java, Spring, Angular, TypeScript, microservice architecture, databases and more!
- Share your eagerness to work on a cloud platform and adopt DevSecOps as a new development practice.
- You have a good ability to transfer knowledge and adapt to different personalities.
- You manage complexity and ambiguity well.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of cloud computing, microservices and other new technologies
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Angular, TypeScript, microservice architecture.
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Tech savvy, Work processes
1050, Côte du Beaver Hall Montréal
Information technology (FG)