(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-11The incumbent is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, developing and maintaining business relationships with a clientele composed mainly of teams in the division to promote products and services offered by the awareness team. Using their knowledge about the business sector as well as current processes, standards and directives, they represent, negotiate and commit the team to clear, defined deliverables. They also ensure strategic follow-up throughout the execution of mandates to ensure client satisfaction.
- Establish an advisory relationship by identifying current or potential needs and favouring a partner approach.
- Follow up with clients on the progress of files.
- Support those responsible for prioritizing deliverables within the team.
- Analyze and meet unusual or special needs of clients, process requests and ensure the required follow-up.
- Gather and analyze information when adding or changing something with an impact on deliverables agreed to.
- Solicit, develop and maintain personalized business relationships with current and potential clients in order to promote the awareness team's service offer.
- Identify and analyze client needs, develop appropriate solutions and prepare integrated service offerings. Negotiate applicable conditions with clients.
- Act as a business partner, i.e. be the preferred link between the awareness team and clients in order to ensure satisfaction with the services offered.
- Analyze sources of dissatisfaction and recommend solutions.
- Watch for business development opportunities that would support the Security Office's services.
- Be attentive to client needs to ensure their full satisfaction, seize business opportunities and, as needed, refer them to the right person to meet their needs.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Communicates effectively, Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)