(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-11Desjardins is going digital and speeding up its IT transformation by implementing platforms, tools and practices that allow us to offer business solutions faster and at a lower cost.To ensure that this transformation is successful, Desjardins has established a large, multi-level team of IT specialists (managers, Agile project leaders, POs, architects, designers, developers, script developers/automators, operators, testers, etc.) to work in Agile mode across the organization (Agile at scale using the SAFe framework).As an Advisor, you will join the Desjardins IT Foundations and Cloud Services team of 250 people, to guide and support the Director and management team in carrying out their mandate.For this team, we are looking for committed, creative and passionate people who are interested in the latest technologies, are aware of the latest trends and best practices, are team players willing to share their knowledge and learn new skills, and are keen to make an impact on their industry and the communities Desjardins serves. We are also looking for a person who is capable of reacting quickly to the various changes in a context of transformation.
- Advise, guide and support the Director and the management team in the execution of the administrative department’s mandate.
- Take charge of the administrative department’s internal and external communications to accelerate adoption of new practices and increase the teams’ visibility.
- Complete various mandates at the division, executive division and even Desjardins Group level.
- Manage, coordinate or contribute to various positioning, planning, analysis, control and development mandates pertaining to strategic projects and mandates for which you are responsible.
- Organize engagement and training activities for the administrative department teams.
- Represent the administrative department to other departments and divisions within the company.
- Lead by example and inspire teams through your vision, actions, behaviour and results.
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with all stakeholders while considering their needs, objectives, schedules and issues.
- Keep your knowledge up-to-date.
Other working condition
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor’s in IT, finance, accounting or management
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, including 8 years of significant experience in advisory roles
- Experience in change management or corporate communications
- Work experience in complex environments
- Experience in analysis of figures and management indicators
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in advanced French, oral and written
- Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)