(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-10As a Senior Advisor – Head of Processing Schedules, you support IT efficiency by designing, configuring, administering, maintaining and upgrading computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization’s needs.You draw on your ability to work with technology and anticipate innovation to actively help develop, standardize and implement large-scale IT systems, programs and applications. You analyze client and partner needs and recommend project-specific IT solutions and information systems. You plan, prioritize and coordinate work to stay on schedule and meet objectives. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your specialty.You help solve highly complex problems that require comprehensive analysis and understanding of the organization and line of business. Coordination is critical, so you interact with stakeholders working in many other fields.You lead and serve as systems specialist for your unit, clients and practitioners.
- Participate actively in the development of achievement strategies, analyses, design and documentation of programs and applications. Collaborate in their development, coding and testing.
- Provide technical support for IT operations and conduct various follow-ups.
- Draft functional specifications, operating procedures and methods. Develop documentation and prepare and disseminate training for users.
- Analyze complex problems, determine their causes and follow up on problems with systems during critical incidents, ensuring they are solved.
- Be responsible for software package installation and testing, as well as application implementation.
- Take charge of autosys/control-M incidents pertaining to our support group (queue management).
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of six years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Knowledge of autosys and control-M schedulers (as asset), Knowledge of HPSM and Service Now ticketing tools (an asset), Strong communication skills in both French and English, both oral and written
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)