(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-11As Senior Advisor, Finance and Administrative Solutions Administrative Department, you will take on a leadership and influencer role when interacting with various stakeholders on files and projects that involve highly innovative, interdepartmental strategic and complex input and development. In this regard, you will contribute to developing and recommending strategic orientations and positioning of technology solutions for the organization’s areas of business, specifically the finance sectors and administrative functions.You will make recommendations on the development and delivery of files and projects with a very high degree of operational and conceptual complexity that require analysis and a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of the business and the organization. Coordination will be critical, and you will be required to interact with a large number of stakeholders who are experts in a variety of fields. As such, you will need highly developed interpersonal skills.You will support the management team in conducting various follow-up activities to ensure the financial performance of your unit and the achievement of its business objectives.
- Lead specialized development projects, initiatives and activities that significantly impact the entire organization
- Advise your clients and partners to help them position, plan, develop, execute and monitor strategic projects and initiatives
- Develop and update policies, standards, models, IT infrastructure and programs to support your unit’s strategic projects and initiatives
- Identify, analyze and diagnose problems, address major issues and make recommendations to decision-making bodies
- Represent your unit before senior management committees and decision-making bodies
- Represent and negotiate on behalf of Desjardins and enter the organization into agreements with external partners and organizations.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Eight years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)