(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-11As Senior Advisor - External Authentication Protection, you will contribute to authentication protection and access control, specifically via the design, administration and control of proven security systems. You will analyze the vulnerabilities within the information systems and implement protection to preserve, restore and secure the systems.You lead and influence development projects and complex, highly innovative strategic initiatives involving multiple sectors. You help develop and recommend strategic directions and business positions. Your initiatives require extensive knowledge of your field.You make recommendations on the planning and execution of operationally and conceptually complex projects and initiatives that require comprehensive analysis and understanding of the organization and line of business. Coordination is critical, so you interact with stakeholders working in a wide range of other fields. Interpersonal savvy is therefore essential.You serve as expert advisor and subject matter expert, as well as resource person and coach for senior management and decision-making bodies.
- Lead specialized development projects, initiatives and activities that significantly impact the entire organization
- Advise your clients and partners to help them position, plan, develop, execute and monitor strategic projects and initiatives
- Develop and update policies, standards, models and programs to support your unit’s strategic projects and initiatives
- Identify, analyze, diagnose and address major issues and make recommendations to decision-making bodies
- Represent your unit before senior management committees and decision-making bodies
- Represent and negotiate on behalf of Desjardins and enter the organization into agreements with external partners and organizations.
- Ensure that the controls designed to mitigate risks resulting from authentication processes are adequate.
- Make recommendations to mitigate security risks resulting from the authentication process.
- Link the various solutions in place to optimize them.
- Collaborate with the various entities to ensure adequate integration of the authentication process throughout the entire organization.
- Monitor innovative cybersecurity solutions.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Encourage collaboration and team spirit.
- Enjoy communicating and collaborating, question the status quo.
- Be able to influence and explain clearly.
- Establish solid relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Manage priorities.
Other working condition
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field
- Eight years of relevant experience
- Proven expertise in cybersecurity and risk management, good knowledge of emerging technology
- Experience in risk management or establishment of risk reports
- Experience in the financial institution sector
- Solid experience in the information technology field
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- Cybersecurity certifications (CISSP, CEH, CISM, CISA, GIAC/SANS, CRISC, etc.)
- Agile project delivery method certification (e.g. PSPO) (an asset)
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of or skilled in understanding new technology and operation of complex digital platforms
- Knowledge of the IAM field
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Interpersonal Savvy, Strategic mindset
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)