Technological partner of large companies since 1979, the SII Group is at the heart of the innovation economy with 8000 employees, an international presence in 18 countries, and a turnover of more than 520 million Canadian dollars.
SII Canada, based in Montreal and Toronto, aims to provide high added value solutions to its partners / clients in the engineering and information technology fields.
SII Canada is above all agility, technicality and exciting professions that generate experience and career opportunities.
You want to join a company on a human scale, where:
… you are recognized for your qualities and expertise,
… you can have a role of ambassador and mentor (Communities, lunch tech, workshop…),
… you will bring your personal touch within the friendly gang of Fungénieurs,
then that f would definitely be happy to meet you!
· Evaluate each project in order to write a service offer ;
· Carry out Threat and Risk Assessments (TRA) as part of all the projects involved;
· Document and present significant security risks) to owners information assets (or at the appropriate decision-making level) for decision-making and risk treatment;
· Represent the IT Vice-Presidency as an expert information security;
· Support complex security files with a minimum framing.
Commitment / Sense of priorities / Autonomy / Towards customers / Collaboration / Synthetic spirit / Political sense / Quality of decisions / Teamwork / Influence leadership
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
· University degree in computer science and minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the fields of information security and succession in information systems (a combination of IT DEC + sufficient experience may be considered equivalent);
· Hold a certification in the field of security 'information: CISSP, GIAC, CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc .;
· Be comfortable as a safety ambassador information;
· Possess great interpersonal skills, and a impeccable customer approach;
· Excellent knowledge of architectures and security solutions;
· Excellent knowledge of ISO27002, SOX legislation and PCI-DSS;
· Good knowledge of project management;
· Excellent command of French and English (oral and written);
· Possess a spirit of synthesis and analysis in the face of ambiguous situations .