Established for several years and still growing, this company specializing in online payment and affiliation wants to add a quality assurance analyst to its team.
In direct collaboration with the various development teams that will need to be supported in the implementation of a state-of-the-art quality assurance strategy, you will act as a curious and methodical person accustomed to reading documentation and following binding specifications.
● Participate in the development and implementation of quality assurance strategies;
● Design, implement and maintain unit, functional, compatibility and visual tests;
● Ensure quality according to the standards in force, including banking standards;
● Work closely with development teams to escalate functional inconsistencies;
● Help improve, complete and maintain quality testing automation;
● Optimize test execution on TravisCI and Github Actions environments;
● Design and develop multi-product tests including a payment part.
● Relevant training and/or experience in IT and/or quality assurance
● Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, PHPUnit, GIT
● Knowledge of Puppeteer, TravisCI, NodeJs, Jasmine, Docker an asset
● Knowledge of online payment an asset
Many benefits are offered as well as a very competitive salary. You will also have the chance to work with a warm and friendly team in a place where working is just a pleasure.
As an equal opportunity employer, Personnel Alter Ego values diversity in its workforce and seeks to ensure all groups remain fairly represented. Candidates must have the legal right to work in Canada.