(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will contribute to IT efficiency. You will design, configure, administer, maintain and upgrade computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization's needs.You will help develop technology projects related to quality assurance testing.Your role will involve analyzing problems and situations related to deliveries, deployments, monitoring and quality assurance. You will provide support to the more experienced professionals in your unit and assist in developing opinions and appropriate implementation plans in accordance with the rules in your field.You will conduct research. You will carry out preliminary analyses. You will prepare the early drafts of work tools and processes. You will capitalize on your comprehensive knowledge of the business and your ability to manage complex situations. You will be required to interact with stakeholders working in complementary, technology-related fields.You will advise dedicated clients and partners.
- Gain an understanding of projects and specifics, develop test scenarios, carry out various quality assurance tests (static, manual and automated), and ensure that final products meet the needs expressed.
- Ensure quality, oversight and timeline adherence for the testing phases and the various quality assurance tests, as well as compliance with the testing strategy.
- Evaluate and prioritize test cases.
- Execute static, manual and automated tests.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to correct any anomalies found.
- Identify situations that could have a major impact on the quality of deliverables, provide feedback to partners, and carry out appropriate patches.
- Participate in planning, organizational and follow-up activities for technology projects and centralized deliveries to ensure that the various quality assurance tests, implementations and examinations respect commitments.
- Identify opportunities for improvement; propose and recommend solutions to develop and optimize work methods and processes.
Other working conditions
- Number of jobs available : 2
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience as an assurance analyst
- Experience in an Agile IT quality delivery context
- Experience with SQL tools and various database extraction tools
- Experience with test automation tools such as HP UFT/LEANFT or other test automation tools
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Solid understanding of best practices in quality assurance
- Solid understanding of HP ALM and Jira
- Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)