(Work place: Lévis)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a systems and infrastructure operations, maintenance and development programmer analyst, you support IT efficiency by designing, configuring, administering, maintaining and upgrading computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization’s needs. You draw on your ability to work with technology to help develop and provide support for small- to medium-scale IT systems, programs and applications. You help analyze client needs and prioritize development activities. You plan, prioritize and coordinate work to stay on schedule and meet objectives. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You help implement development solutions and take corrective action when managing complexity is key. You interact with stakeholders working in other technology fields. You advise and provide system support for clients and practitioners.
- Help develop execution strategies and analyze, design and document programs and applications. Help develop, code and test them.
- Provide technical support and follow-up for IT operations.
- Help draft operational specifications and procedures. Help develop documentation and prepare and deliver user training.
- Annalyze, diagnose, follow up on and resolve medium- to high-severity system problems.
- Help install and test software and roll out applications.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 3
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of two year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
6300, boul. Guillaume-Couture Lévis
Information technology (FG)