(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a systems and infrastructure operations, maintenance and development programmer analyst, you support IT efficiency by designing, configuring, administering, maintaining and upgrading computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization’s needs. You draw on your ability to work with technology to help develop and provide support for small- to medium-scale IT systems, programs and applications. You help analyze client needs and prioritize development activities. You plan, prioritize and coordinate work to stay on schedule and meet objectives. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You help implement development solutions and take corrective action when managing complexity is key. You interact with stakeholders working in other technology fields. You advise and provide system support for clients and practitioners.
You advise and provide system support for clients and practitioners.
More specifically, you provide application and process support for an IT development team dedicated to internal clients focused on asset management.
In a management team of approximately 50 people, you evolve among project managers, architects, functional analysts, client relations advisors and .NET/C# programmer analysts.
- Communicate with our predominantly English-speaking suppliers.
- Learn about a varied position that focuses on supporting both our team and our internal clients.
- Provide the necessary technical support for projects, operational problems and incidents encountered.
- Carry out research and technical analysis, and act as the resource person for offering solutions.
- Roll out and maintain software as well as manual and automated processes, and provide user training.
- Draft technical notes to help improve the skills and knowledge of users and your work team.
- Assist various stakeholders in the application of processes and the use of tools and systems related to your unit's activities and operations.
Other working conditions
- Number of job available : 1
- Possibility of providing 24/7 on-call service outside normal working hours
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of two year of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of financial asset management and related software (an asset)
- Familiarity with FTP/MFT features (an asset)
- Familiarity with IT support for large companies (an asset)
- Basic knowledge of .NET/C# programming languages, SQL, networking, administration systems, etc.
- Knowledge of client and supplier support
- Knowledge of report and status report writing for partners and managers
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)