Recognized for its field experience and high-level technical expertise, BBA has been providing a full range of engineering consulting services for over 35 years, ranging from conducting studies to commissioning and support to customer service. exploitation. Our firm relies on a pan-Canadian network of offices to carry out mandates at the local, national and international levels. At BBA you will find a stimulating and friendly work atmosphere. We rely on the complementary talents of our teams and offer our employees an environment conducive to their professional development. BBA is an Employer of Choice in Canada according to Aon Hewitt and is a member of the prestigious Platinum Club of the Best Managed Companies, which brings together the winners who have retained their titles for more than six consecutive years. The fact that BBA is on the list is an eloquent testimony to the rigor of our practices and the unique relationships we have with our employees and customers. To learn more about BBA, follow us on LinkedIn and join our networks. talent attraction specialists:.
Your role will be to contribute to the development of applications, technological choices and proposed solutions ranging from definition to project implementation mainly in the field of production data acquisition systems. You will also need to ensure the quality of professional service and a good relationship with customers.
- Participate in development and programming projects in industrial IT and automation at our various clients;
- Be responsible for day-to-day activities related to the design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of automated solutions;
- Participate in the management, installation and configuration of systems, utilities and other software packages;
- Work closely with BBA team members and the client.
Work schedule: 37.5
- Be committed to the success of the firm;
- Be action-oriented;
- Be adaptable and agile;
- Be good at communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to self-develop.
- DEC in Computer Science with Industrial Computer Option or equivalent training;
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite (MS-Access, MS-Excel, VBA);
- Knowledge of SQL language and relational databases;
- Knowledge of HTML and VB scripts;
- Knowledge of .NET language (VB.NET, C #);
- Availability to travel occasionally to our customers in Quebec and the rest of Canada;
- Trump: Knowledge in programming control systems (SCADA, PLC, DCS);
- Asset: Networking knowledge (Modbus, Ethernet TCP / IP, DNP3, OPC.
- Asset: Knowledge of VMware products;
- Trump: Bilingual (French and English) spoken and written.