(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a Programmer Analyst – CRM you support IT efficiency by designing, configuring, administering, maintaining and upgrading computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization’s needs. You draw on your ability to work with technology and anticipate innovation to help develop, standardize and roll out medium- to large-scale IT systems, programs and applications. You analyze client and partner needs and influence decisions on project-specific IT solutions and information systems. You plan, prioritize and coordinate work to stay on schedule and meet objectives. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work. You make recommendations for project execution and help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields. You serve as systems resource person for your unit, clients and practitioners.
- Actively help develop execution strategies and analyze, design and document programs and applications. Help develop, code and test them
- Provide technical support and follow-up for IT operations
- Draft operational specifications, procedures and methods. Develop documentation and prepare and deliver user training
- Analyze, diagnose, follow up on and resolve critical and complex system problems
- Lead software installation and testing and application rollout.
Other working conditions
- Number of jobs available: 2
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least four (4) years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience in CRM
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered.
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required.
- Knowledge of Oracle Siebel, Salesforce, or Microsoft Dynamics technology tools
- Knowledge of Oracle OBIEE (an asset)
- Good technical and functional knowledge Excellent written documentation structure
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Accountability, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)