(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-08As a programmer analyst, business intelligence, you will contribute to IT efficiency.You will draw on your ability to work with technology and anticipate innovation to help develop, standardize and roll out medium- to large-scale IT systems, programs and applications. You will analyze client and partner needs and influence decisions on the project-specific IT solutions and information systems required within the scope of a project. To this end, you will plan, prioritize and coordinate work to deliver on the commitments made in line with the objectives to be achieved. Your projects and initiatives will require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You will prepare proposals for the execution of projects and help solve complex problems through analysis and by capitalizing on your comprehensive knowledge of the line of business. Coordination is critical, so you will frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields.You will serve as systems resource person for your unit, clients and various stakeholders.
- Develop your practice area and serve as its leading expert
- Produce and organize complex strategic work and deliverables
- Provide expert support and mentoring with respect to analysis, strategy development, personalized approaches and case management
- Help professionals in your unit develop their skills
- Help plan and manage your unit’s priorities and assign employees to projects and initiatives. Assign initiatives and requests and ensure they are completed
- Ensure that practices, processes, methodologies and tools are used properly and efficiently to achieve your unit’s objectives.
Other working condition
- Number of jobs available : 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of DataStage, Power BI and Cognos (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns, Situational adaptability, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)