(Work place: Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09As a programmer analyst, operations, maintenance and application development, you work in a dynamic and innovative environment focused on developing the digital experience of our members and clients. You are responsible for delivering and operating high-visibility critical systems.You draw on your ability to work with technology and anticipate innovation to help develop, standardize and roll out large-scale IT systems, programs and applications. You analyze client and partner needs and influence decisions on project-specific IT solutions and information systems. Your projects and initiatives require extensive knowledge of your line of work.You make recommendations for project execution and help solve complex problems using your analytical skills and extensive knowledge of your line of business. Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in other fields.As a front-line employee for IT incidents, you are required to be available 24⁄7 according to a pre-established support schedule. You serve as systems resource person for your unit, clients and practitioners.
- Actively participate in the execution, analysis, testing and documentation of programs or applications.
- Restore service to systems during IT incidents.
- Make recommendations to reduce the number of IT incidents and correct problems.
- Provide technical support and follow-up for IT operations.
- Based on a predetermined schedule, ensure application support and be available 24/7.
- Analyze, diagnose, follow up on and resolve critical and complex system problems.
Other working conditions
- Continuous support and rotating schedule. The person must be available evenings, nights and weekends.
- Number of jobs available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of Java, Rest/Soap, Angular, JSON/XML, SQ, Spring Boot, Junit, and IntelliJ and Unx
- Advanced knowledge of Java backend and frontend, microservices and integration projects (API, SOA) (an asset)
- Knowledge of Sonarqube, Artifactory, CI Concourse, BitBucket (Git), TFS
- Knowledge of PL-SQL, C# and .NET programming languages
- Experience in a Scrum team with Jira (an asset)
- Intermediate-advanced proficiency in English (an asset)
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Complexity, Plans and aligns, Tech savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)