(Work place: Gatineau)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-07As a systems and infrastructure operations, maintenance and development programmer analyst, you support IT efficiency by configuring, administering, maintaining and upgrading computer networks, management systems and database servers in accordance with the organization’s needs.You draw on your technology skills to help develop IT systems, programs and applications. You help plan and coordinate work to stay on schedule and meet objectives.You help take corrective action when managing complexity is key. You interact with stakeholders working in other technology fields.You provide system support to clients and practitioners.
- Help develop execution strategies and analyze and document programs and applications. Help code and test them.
- Provide technical support and follow-up for IT operations.
- Help draft operational specifications and procedures. Help develop documentation and prepare and deliver user training.
- Analyze, diagnose, follow up on and resolve low-severity system problems.
- Help install and test software and roll out applications.
- Actively help develop execution strategies and analyze, design and document programs and applications. Help develop, code and test them
- Provide technical support or follow-up for IT operations
- Draft functional specifications, operating procedures and methods. Develop documentation, and prepare and deliver user training
- Analyze, diagnose, follow up on and resolve critical and complex system problems
- Lead software installation and testing as well as application rollout
Other working conditions
- Possibility of teleworking
- Number of job available : 1
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- A minimum of one year of a relevant experience
Please note that other combinations of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of market software configuration
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices
- Knowledge of Spring Batch (an asset).
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Business insight, Complexity
490, boul. Saint-Joseph Gatineau
Information technology (FG)