(Work place: Lévis, Montréal)
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
NV-09The Desktop Performance Department serves units across the administrative department and was set up to provide timely, proactive and effective management of problems and irritants in the business lines. Our goal is to prioritize the user experience in the delivery of desktop services (workstations, electronic messaging, Espace V).More specifically, you actively support desktop technology operability as a stakeholder in the problem management process (ITIL). You interact with users and business sectors to handle, coordinate and monitor problem resolution. Your goal is to detect potential outages in advance and prevent the need to contact the IT Service Centre via innovative tools (desktop health monitor, telemetry tool) and to notify experts so they can take action.You analyze trends, open problem tickets and coordinate the P3, P4 and P5 problem-solving work for all groups and analysts under your responsibility.
General Information on the Position
- Proactively detect and analyze problems.
- Analyze incidents identified as candidates for problem management.
- Open problem tickets in HPSM.
- Coordinate problem management under your purview (priority 3, 4 and 5).
- Assign problem tasks.
- Approve proposed solutions and solve problems.
- Document and maintain problem tickets.
- Diagnose development teams' issues, challenges and needs on medium-complexity correction requests and the delivery and rollout management process to determine target outcomes.
- Help develop and implement objectives, solutions, policies, programs and action plans.
- Analyze data, conduct studies, make recommendations and write reports.
Other working conditions
- Workplace : Montréal or Lévis according to the candidate's preference
- Number of job available : 2
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in desktop services
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
- Knowledge of ITIL practices (an asset)
- Independent speaker, intermediate knowledge of English
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Business insight, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation, Interpersonal Savvy
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)