A technological partner of large companies since 1979, the SII Group is at the heart of the innovation economy with 10,000 employees, an international presence in 20 countries, and a turnover of over CAD 520 million .
SII Canada, located in Montreal and Toronto, aims to provide high value-added solutions to its partners / customers in the engineering and information technology fields.
SII Canada is above all agility, technicality and exciting jobs that generate experiences and career opportunities.
As part of our high-level services added value for one of our key clients in the banking sector, we are recruiting in our teams a Practice Manager - Software Developer under test. What about everyday life?
- Understand operational requirements, quality practices existing, functional analysis and change requests;
- Collaborate with QA analysts and developers and help them design test cases that will be used for automation;
- Support the team in the mindset of test automation and adopt industry best practices;
- Support and advise the implementation and execution automated functional and integration tests (unit, api, ui and uat);
- Ensure the implementation and execution of non-functional tests (performance, security, various means / channels of access);
- Support and advise on mock-up and data management to allow automated testing to continue to run smoothly in CI;
- Help teams adopt the industry best practices in software quality and testing;
- Contribute with teams to the continuous improvement of the development process; Provide guidance on the company's quality practice (including manual and automated testing);
- Participate and contribute to Sprint Plannings and Groomings;
- Monitor and report progress in test automation and KPIs;
- Evaluate and track team progress by adopting new practices;
- Evaluate tools and provide feedback to the architecture, development and management teams;
- Ensuring quality is built into the sprint.
- Strong leadership skills;
- Solid experience to help the team adopt high quality practices level in industrial software development;
- Strong spirit of automation testing and best practices;
- Strong experience in testing and development;
- Strong programming skills;
- Mastery of the automation tools we use (see list below);
- Mastery of the design, implementation and evolution of test automation frameworks;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to organize work;
- Customer focus.
Technical experience with:
- Web user interface automation (functional + end end) Selenium grid, C # (.net core), NUnit / XUnit, Docker
- Mobile user interface automation (functional + end to end) XCTest (for iOS) Android TBD oncerequired
- API automation (functional + integration + end-to-end) API Ready (SoapUI Pro)
- Load and output automation: JMeter, C # (.net core)
- Unit tests: NUnit (C #), MUnit (Mulesoft), XCTest (iOS)
- Monitoring: Splunk, Dynatrace
- Others tools: SonarQube, Git