International leader in PLM consulting, Techso is a growing company providing Product Lifecycle Management services around the world.
Founded in 2014, Techso has built a reputation for the quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients. The Techso consultant will have the chance to work in different sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and more!You will act as a PLM Architect - Teamcenter to advise, define, and deliver PLM solutions for large projects in Montreal or internationally according to your experiences & interest!
- Collection and analysis of the needs
- Writing functional specifications
- Definition and implementation of User Acceptance Tests
- Change management & training
- Deployment support
- Good experience in PLM development processes (Change Management & Workflows) and the development of data models
- Experience in configuring and / or customizing PLM systems based on solution design documents
- Able to analyze and understand the customer's need and provide solutions
- Shares knowledge and learns from others
- Dynamic with a strong ability to communicate
- Brings value to projects thanks to its technical and interpersonal skills
- Open to travel to different countries (6 to 24 months) - European or Canadian passport - due to international travel
- Flexible and versatile!
Training and experiences
- Experience on SIEMENS solutions (Teamcenter)
- BAC in mechanical or computer engineering
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Working knowledge of Teamcenter / Active Workspace / multi-site architecture
- Knowledge of C / C ++, Teamcenter ITK, Teamcenter stylesheets and data transfer modes, Java, PLMXML