A global leader in PLM consulting, Techso is a growing company providing Product Lifecycle Management consulting services around the world. Your mission, should you accept it, will be to assist large industrial groups in the implementation of PTC's CAD / PLM technologies.
Founded in 2014, Techso has built a reputation for quality of its projects delivered to prestigious clients. The Techso consultant will have the chance to work in different sectors such as aeronautics, automotive, consumer products, events and much more!
You will act as a Technical Consultant - WINDCHILL for advise, define, and deliver PLM solutions for large international projects (France, Switzerland, Japan, USA) according to your experiences and your interest!
- Writing technical specifications in relay of the elements provided by the functional consultant
- Carrying out specific developments and configuring PDMLink
- Help with CI / CD pipeline implementation
- Technical deliverables (objects / components and associated documentation)
- Participation in acceptance / unit tests and deployment
- Monitoring the relationship with the client
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Autonomous, curious and rigorous with c a strong spirit of synthesis
- Teacher to transmit his know-how to junior profiles
- Mobile - Available to work abroad according to our clients' requests
- Bilingual (French-English) - Mandatory
- European and / or Canadian citizenship (for missions abroad)
Training and experience
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, computer science or equivalent diploma - compulsory
- Similar work experience in the world of PLM - An asset
- Experience working in an Agile and Waterfall project team - An Asset
- Good knowledge of PTC technologies: Windchill PDMLINK, MPMLink, PROE / CREO